6 months!
Today I went to the DR. 18 1/2 lbs and 28 1/2 inches. Almost time for a new car seat. YIPPY! I love to eat, bounce, sit, laugh, and attack mom's face. I guess she attacks mine back so it is our new game.
5 Months
I yell, I spit, I eat lots and lots, I laugh, I give a mean lower lip, I am the coolest Cannon in the world!
4 MONTHS OLD!
16 lbs and 27 inches! Watch out SHAQ, I will be hoopin' it up with you soon!
Rolling Over and Sleeping Well!
I am offially rolling over and sleeping through the night. I was doing it for about week but mom finally caught me in action so it offically counts! Enjoy my new pics because I am looking HOT these days!
April 12th 2010
TODAY my parents are super proud! I slept through the night!!! I woke up at 7:30am for a 6 oz bottle (biggest one I have ever had) Downed it! Then an hour later downed a 5 oz. I was super hungry! I can not wait for you all to see how big I am getting.
My 1st Easter -
Now I'm 3 months and 2 weeks. Getting super strong and laughing all the time.
My 1st time in KC!
I took my 1st plane ride to KC last week and got to meet pretty much everyone.
2 Month Check-Up!
Doc said I am growing GREAT! 13lbs, 6oz. 25 inches. Doc also said I was going to be tall. Duh! I also got all my shots and barely cried, everyone asked if I was always this perfect. I said yes, just like my mom! Love you all and can not wait to meet more of you soon. Cannon
I'm 8 weeks!
Going in for 2 month check up on Thursday. Mom and Dad are making bets how much I weigh and how tall I am.
Cannon's 7 weeks and Bora Bora turns 2!
Good Weekend, Dre came in town and Carolyn got to be with Cannon as well!
6 WEEKS!
This week I have started smiling more and more! LIFE IS GOOD!
Sunflower SHOWDOWN!
Yesterday Cannon was exposed to the East and West battle grounds of Kansas. He had a choice which way to cheer, but as you can see his decision was quite easy! Phillip tried to teach him Rock Chalk, but Jamie was teaching the WaBash CANNON BALL!!
4 weeks
Cannon is growing so much, we can not believe it. If his hands and feet keep growing at this rate he will be running a 4.2 40 like my mom and catching the football like Bora. Too bad he has nothing like his dad. Just kidding, he is 100% dad. Cannon also is figuring out to make different cries. He has a hungry cry and a dramtic cry as well - pretty funny. Dad says we are working on a war cry next.
3 weeks
Dad measuring how tall I am getting....Bora supervising to make sure Dad is correct!
2 Weeks
Today I went to the doctor growing leaps and bounds - 8 lbs, 13 oz. Also, 21 inches. Still loving the night life although mom and dad wish I would enjoy daytime a bit more than night!
I AM 6 weeks

This week I have started smiling all the time! Life is GOOD!
No comments:
Post a Comment